Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, June 22, 2008

TOTO Analysis With Combine effort !

Of all, ToTo is the toughest to hit Jackpot ! Yes, you can hit 3 or 4 numbers in a draw but when you want to hit 5th or 6th numbers, that is the toughest for all ! I have been thinking how we can combine our effort inorder to derive the jackpot numbers. My suggestion is that if you are doing ToTo analysis, kindly send me the best 2 ToTo numbers which will open for that draw. You can send it to me via Chat or email at 4DTalent@gmail.com. From there, I will decide what to put up and surely with such combine effort from all, chances of hitting ToTo will be higher since everyone has perform their homework. If you have better suggestion or question, please let me know. thanks.

No comments: