Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Euro Cup 2008 Semi Final - Russia Vs Spain

Here we go on morning Euro Cup Semi Finals predictions and hope we keep winning ! Could Spain trash Russia again ? You have to wait for another Euro Cup ! Russia confident and motivation have been growing stronger and stronger after each match. I have watch Russia played and I got to said that their strikers are on top form now. To me, Russia speed have been one of the fastest in the tournament and they can create lots of problem for Spain. What you are going to see tonight will be a total different game between them. I will not be surprised that if Spain is beaten by Russia this time round. It is definitely possible ! I am confident with Russia then Spain. As such, I am going to take a bit of risk which is Russia win.

Take Russia +1.5 Odds at 1.30. 95% confident ! :(
Take Russia win at Odds 3.60. :(
Take half time draw at Odds 1.95. -(WON)

All Odds from Singaporepools.
Good luck !

No comments: