Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Euro Cup 2008 Final - Germany Vs Spain

Here we go on morning Euro Cup Finals prediction and hope we win the last game of the tournament! The odds favor Spain to win the cup but I think you have to consider that it is not easy to win Germany no matter how you rate them. Since beginning of the tournament, I have taken Germany Outright and I am going to maintain the same which is eventually Germany will win the cup. Germany got so many talents which can do wonder during such game and they have enough experience to stop Spain 44 years dream for sure. Do remember on L. PODOLSKI top scorer prediction which I put up earlier and I hope he can score once at least to level with David Villa. Good Luck !

Take Germany to win the Cup Odds at 2.05
Take half time draw at Odds 1.90

All Odds from Singaporepools.
Good luck !

No comments: