Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friends ?

I setup this blog with the intention of creating happiness for everyone which is you win some money by buying 4D numbers, soccer bet and ToTo which I have given. Since I have setup my chat program on the right hand side, I started receiving good comments, support and couple of good friends as well.

This chat program is a "Private chat". When you chat with me, nobody can see what we chat. This will allow one to one chat instead chat with lots of unwanted noise ! It allow more focus chat on 4D, soccer and ToTo. If you have questions on 4D, soccer and ToTo and I am online which is normally in the night and early morning, you can consult me and I will try my level best to help !

If you are "New" to this blog and you have never strike 4D, then this is the right place for you ! To see near 3 months 4DTalent track records, kindly refer to the spreadsheet right at the bottom.

Let's hope with "Unity" and "Happiness", we can make this blog to be the best 4D, ToTo and Soccer prediction blog in Singapore. Huat Huat Huat for Sat 4D ! Good Luck !

No comments: