Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday ToTo Numbers are Ready !

I have published the Singapore 2008 Toto stats for your analysis near the bottom of my blog. Within this spreadsheet, I will be adding best single digit and best pairing numbers prior to the draw.I am collaborating with 2 TOTO Gurus and hope with partnership we can have better results and hit Jackpot one day. If you have good pairing or triple numbers for the draw itself, kindly let me know and we can work together to strike our Toto dreams.

For Monday Toto, I am going to have 2 sets. Let's hope if somebody can strike Toto and do a big donation to help Cyclone Myanmar and Sichuan Earth Quake disaster ! Hope my numbers can help everyone and use my numbers in any way you like to strike your dream. Good Luck !

Red - My best Set.
Green - My second best set.

5 9 17 26 27 41 44 (Striked 9, 41 and 44)
5 8 18 22 30 36 41 (Striked 22 and 41)
Best single digit: 8 or 9(Striked 9)
Best paring numbers: 17 41 or 8 41(Striked 41)
This is by far the best results which we striked and this is a collaboration with 2 TOTO Gurus. As i said, I should see much better results. Hope to perform consistantly for TOTO as well. Stay tuned for more good news !
Your decision to mix and match plus your own numbers to buy roll, system 7 or ordinary. Good
Day and Good luck to all !

From now on, I will put Toto numbers on the LED scroller for Toto, hope the scrolling bring us better luck and open the same ! Good Luck !
Good Luck !

No comments: