Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Monday ToTo 1.5 Million Numbers are ready !

From now on, I am going to have 2 sets instead of 1. Let's hope if somebody can strike Toto and do a big donation to help Cyclone Mynamer and Sichuan Earth Quake disaster ! Hope my numbers can help everyone and use my numbers in any way you like to strike your dream. Good Luck !

Red - My best pair rating numbers.
Green - My seconday pair rating numbers.
Brown - My third pair rating numbers.
Purple - My last digit rating numbers.

Your decision to mix and match plus your own numbers to buy roll, system 7 or ordinary. Good
Day and Good luck to all !

From now on, I will put 2 sets of numbers on the LED scoller for ToTo, hope the scolling bring us better luck and open the same ! Good Luck !
5 9 19 27 29 35 42
5 6 18 28 33 36 42
What a geat predict again ! We striked 6, 28 and 33. With this trend, one day we will hit Jackpot !
Good Luck !

2 comments:

Y4K said...

Hi 4D talent;

I am a regular visitor to your blog and would like to give you a valuable suggestion regarding the TOTO numbers. I dont know if it might be useful to you, but i have done few research abt generating this numbers. I havent been sucessful though, but was close enough and would strike someday. but if i can get your combined effort then we both can strike TOTO one day for sure. Here are my suggestions.
1. If you look at the TOTO results, the generated numbers are in this combinations only like,4:2, 2:4, 3:3. (i.e. 4 even numbers, 2 odd numbers, 2 even number 4 oddnumbers, 3 evennumbers, 3 odd number). So we have to mix the combination accordingly. Also alteast one number from the previous draw will be present. This is my analysis. Let me know if you have any other suggestions and we can work this out for sure.

4DTalent said...

Maddy,

Appreciate if you get intouch with me at 4dtalent@gmail.com. Send me a mail. I would like to work with you and thanks for the great feedback.

Regards,
4dtalent