Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, June 30, 2008

Congrats ! Strike 2771 iBet Console and 5319 iBet Starter(Sat number) - Important Announcement !

Congrats ! Strike 2771 iBet Console and 5319 iBet Starter(Sat number).Appreciate if you could send me your winning ticket whether you win big or small !

Is 3 months now since this blog started operating ! 52,000 pages surfed and 27,000 visits to my blog. We have striked 7 iBet TOP3, 4 Direct TOP3, 10 Starter iBet and 6 IBet Console. We have Striked 2 Magnum TOP3 plus uncountable misses for TOP3 nearly every draw. Still not convinced ? Check it up yourself on this blog.

Maybe you should take a minute to think about it on why this blog is so popular ?Whatever 4D numbers given are tracked in the 4DTalent spreadsheet and is updated by somebody(3rd party)! I have no time to update it and put my focus on providing better prediction for everyone! The record itself is a 100% proven records! This is the "Only" blog which striked 4D consistantly for 3 months now. See to believe it !

You have seen blog provide one number and it expect to hit TOP3 ? Let me say it, it will striked once in a blue moon but is not going to consistantly perform ! Never ! You have seen blog which provide 20-30 iBet numbers and not even strike a single number. Even if they striked TOP3 which is really nothing surprise to me with so many numbers ! If I give 20-30 numbers to everyone, I can said loudly that it will be 100% strike rate. Use your maths to calculate the probability ! Above is just information for you to digest and think further!

As for ToTo, recently we have improved and consistantly striked 2 numbers and max 3. I hope to maintain and provide better striked rate with help from 2 ToTo Gurus. As such, I expect better performance and you can see changes from the way how I give ToTo numbers now !

The next 3 months will be even more challenging for me as I am going to perform the same or even better ! As such, please stay tuned for more good news ! The only "Trusted" 4D prediction blog in Singapore. Good Luck !

No comments: