Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday ToTo Numbers are Ready !

From now on, I am going to have 2 sets instead of 1. Let's hope if somebody can strike Toto and do a big donation to help Cyclone Mynamer and Sichuan Earth Quake disaster ! Hope my numbers can help everyone and use my numbers in any way you like to strike your dream. Good Luck !

Green - My best pair rating numbers.
Orange - My seconday pair rating numbers.
Brown - My third pair rating numbers.
Purple - My last digit rating numbers.

Your decision to mix and match plus your own numbers to buy roll, system 7 or ordinary. Good
Day and Good luck to all !

9 11 15 24 28 31 44
1 7 17 28 41 44
38

Results: 2 4 7 20 21 27 Additional Number 11 (Striked 7 and 11 from each)

Good Luck !

No comments: