Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Congrats ! Striked 5019 and 5953(Sunday numbers) iBet Starter !

Congrats ! Striked 5019 and 5953(Sunday numbers) iBet Starter ! Appreciate if you could send me your tickets if you striked. Happy happy... Furthermore, nearly hit 1st prize direct 5364 as I give Sunday number 5365.

Typically, my blog traffic will not be busy when we did not strike ! Once we start striking again, traffic will slowly be back and then peak! Personally, you will miss many chances of striking my 4D if this is what you think that this is not the right time to buy! This has been my observation, so is a tip for you of not missing any chances on striking my 4D numbers! Otherwise, you will be disappointed once it open and even worse when it is direct TOP3. Anyway, you decide what you want to buy. Above is something for me to share with you. Good luck !

No comments: