Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ya..hoo..Strike 9900(Sat) Direct 2nd Prize and Magnum Direct Console 9743 !

Well done if you bought my number 9900 and also Magnum console 9743! Is direct and this is to inform you that if you have not won any TOP3 prizes before in your whole life or buying 4D blindly, I believe my blog will give you many times of striking Top3 prizes. By now, lots of people who came to this blog will know I am serious about those numbers I am putting on my blog which went through series of analysis and hardwork ! As I said, if you want to win 4D, please do your homework ! Otherwise, save your money in your bank.

I am very happy that we strike at this time, we need to donate some money to Sichuan Earth Quake or Myanmar Clycone disaster ! Please send me your winning tickets and appreciation if you strike. Please help to spread the good news about what this blog is all about ! Winning never stop ! Good luck !

No comments: