Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Thursday, May 1, 2008

4274 Strike 2nd Prize Direct - Sunday Numbers

I am not sure if anyone discovered that Sunday number open direct Wednesday draw 2nd prize. As I said before, my numbers are applicable for 3 draws. If anybody strike, congrats ! Let me know if you strike. thanks.

This blog speak by itself now ! if you still hasitating what happiness this blog can bring you, please read every articles that I have posted on this blog. I got to said that I am on TOP form now...although would like to be humble but can't hold on to my emotion with so much positive energy for everyone. Just have a look for this coming Saturday draw and I am very positive that it can bring more happiness to everyone. Again, going to highlight 100 times, there is no such thing as 100% strike rate predictions and play responsibly. Good Luck !

Sunday article:

http://www.sg4dlive.com/2008/04/sundayprediction-numbers-are-ready-sin.html

No comments: