Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Singapore Monday TOTO (17 19 28 30 41 )

All,

You have seen on the right hand corner there is an advertisement box, kindly click once everytime you are in this blog. There will be few cents on my account. This provide motivation to maintain this blog. thanks.

I am hoping that we maintain our luck from last week TOTO.TOTO is the most difficlut to predict of all and I am improving the methodology of doing the analysis for TOTO. I am going to do a little bit different. I am going to give 5 numbers this time round. This will allow me to buy roll and hope to strike big ! Surely with much focus and effort, we should strike something out of 5 numbers given. Here we go on our TOTO numbers for today:

17 19 28 30 41
Good Luck !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please adv which is the best four nos of your five nos

4DTalent said...

17 19 28 41. To be frank, all numbers are equally good. if open 30, don't blame me ! Since you ask, so I response using my instinct.