Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, May 23, 2008

My feeling about my blog ! - Please Read

Is been nearly 2 months since I setup this blog and is really encouraging to receive so many positive response and feedback after my blog was down for couple of hours..Many start to ask how are they going to receive numbers, couple of them feel sad of not able to check my numbers, few ask Why am I blocking them to read my blog and etc....Is all about recent HEAVY hacking activity against blogger and they are trying to stop unwanted traffic and as such block those suspected IP adddresses. Coinincidently, is like striking 4D, they pick my 4D(IP) and block them. Anyway, both http://sg4d.blogspot.com/ and http://www.sg4dlive.com/ are working smoothly now !

Another action you should be doing, please subscribe to my newsletter. Once is down or problem with my blog, I can send it over to everyone via email. If you have not subscribe it, please do it now! Is important for your own benefits !

After this incident, I thought about my future plan and we have to move away from this blog to a more controlled environment in near future. Meaning I have to setup my own portal and managed by myself with web hosting facility. This is going to cost money to setup but everyone will have a better uptime and gauranteered of service. Whether is going to be still F.O.C or minimal charges to subscribe, I will let everyone knows when the time arrived ! Definitely, I want this blog to be a success for everyone !

By the way, I came to know about many who has strike and don't even send me mail about your happiness and worse not even willing to send me your strike ticket. Not to worry, if you don't show appreciation I will not ask, appreciation is up to you and your heart to do it ! The minimal you should be doing is send me your strike ticket and happiness plus your happy comments on my blog. That's enough to motivate me to maintain this blog ! Remember ! thanks and Good luck !

I am not going to highlight to click the advertisement anymore. You do it automatically yourself and remember ! thanks.

No comments: