Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, May 19, 2008

Monday TOTO numbers are ready !

All,You have seen on the right hand corner there is an advertisement box, kindly click once everytime you are in this blog. There will be few cents on my account. This is important as to provide motivation to maintain this blog. Kindly remember ! thanks.

Let's hope if somebody can strike Toto and do a big donation to help Cyclone Mynamer and Sichuan Earth Quake disaster ! Hope my numbers can help everyone and use my numbers in any way you like to strike your dream. Good Luck !

Green - My best pair rating numbers.
Orange - My seconday pair rating numbers.
Brown - My third pair rating numbers.
Purple - My last digit rating numbers.

Your decision to mix and match plus your own numbers to buy roll, system 7 or ordinary. Good Day and Good luck to all !

5 9 13 28 30 38 41
Good Luck !

No comments: