Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Feedback ?

I have received a good feedback and I have amended my profile. From now on, all my numbers are applicable for 2 draws only. I am challenging myself to the next level and it will benefits all as to have lesser investment with higher return, if you are"faithful" follower(Which is probably less then 0.0x percent). Do remember that my numbers are not just for iBet but direct as well. You select whatever numbers you are comfortable with whether is direct or iBet. Kindly take note ! Please send me feedback always to improve this blog. Thanks.

I will only response to constructive feedback and if your comments don't have any ground, it will be rejected ! I have received comments from all kind of people ex. 4D Smart "alex", Commercial 4D software analyst, mathematicial and etc..Many are curious of how I derive numbers and how I have such good rate predictions. If you have good feedback, I will definitely improve them. I will be working on a FAQ for this blog soon, these will answered most of the questions and curiousity.

If you would like to have suggestion and feedback, please send me mail at 4mailto:4DTalent@gmail.com .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to know I bumped into your blog by chance this evening, if only it was earlier, i would have earned back some losses for the month of April...was a little depressed today but after seeing your blog, my confidence is back again...and i need it, at this point in my life...thank you...

4DTalent said...

Just wanted to highlight, incase you are new to this blog, I would like to highlight that there is no such thing as 100% strike rate predictions. Is a long term investment ! Eventually, you will be rewarded and not thinking about quick gain via this blog. Look positive and things will be better ! If you have no challenge then "Life" is meaningless. You see how I challenge myself using this blog. Nothing is easy but with hardwork and cool head, you can do something better for all !