Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, May 2, 2008

UEFA Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg - Fiorentina Vs Rangers - Won !

Time is not on my side, I am going to be short for this preview. For 38 years, Rangers have been waiting to participate in the final of the UEFA Cup. I don;t believe Rangers can easily let go this great opportunity and their fighting spirit is very high in every UEFA cup match. As stated before, Rangers knows how to control the tempo of the game to their speed rather go with the same as Fiorentina.Also, this club is good at team work and not just individual skills. As such, 1-2 injuries doesn't create big trouble for Rangers. I am going to take the Dark Horse again which is Rangers to win or Draw. As such, I am taking on the advantage for handicap My prediction:
Take Rangers +1 1/2 (Full time score: 0:0 - Won ! All facts say it, now ou second dark horse won !) Congrats to all as we won both matches !)

No comments: