Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ya hoo..SG4DLive.com - 10,000 Pages Surf and 5000 Visitors to this Blog !

Ya hoo..10,000 Pages Surf and 5000 Visitors to this Blog !
I would like to thanks everyone for visiting this blog and the support given to me. With this inmind, I have to constantly improve my 4D, Soccer and Toto Predictions inorder to give everyone more happiness of winning them. Is a tough job and resource intensive one but I enjoy doing it with great support from everyone.

All predictions given are my personal hardwork ! Analysis and methodology are derive by myself and nobody else ! I don't use commerical 4D software to perform my predictions for 4D. No spiritual, no scam 4D master or whatever. I don't believe such thing !

You can share this blog by clicking the "Share This" icon on the right hand of the blog and you should subsribe to this blog by typing your email address.

Hope this blog can provide you with something to talk about, share, happiness and better tomorrow for everyone. Do remember, there is no such thing as 100 percent strike rate predictions. Take care and always check back for more good news and good luck ! While I was finishing writing this article, good news for everyone who bought according to my soccer prediction ! Final score, 2:2 ! Congrats ! What an exciting game again ! Next week is a busy week again as I will be touching especially CL and UEFA Cup. Wednesday 4D will be released late Monday night to Tuesday morning. Please always check back for latest update!

No comments: