Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Thursday, April 17, 2008

EPL - EVERTON VS CHELSEA - Won !

Chelsea dream of EPL Champions is not over yet with Wigan draw match on Monday night. I don't believe that Chelsea will give up so easily on the trophy to Man U. We have Lampard taking care of his sick mum and Drogba out of the team due to injury but this is a team where they have enough talent to beat Everton. Is a important match for Chelsea and they will push all the way to ensure that they secured the critical 3 points to put pressure on Man U once again. One important stats is Everton has not beaten Chelsea in 20 meetings. My confident with Chelsea winning is 8/10. My first soccer prediction match. let's hope for a good start.

Take Chelsea win 8 pts.

Chelsea Won 1-0. Michael Essien was the "Star" for Chelsea ! Excellent ! Good start and more to come.

All my predictions will only released on the match day itself and normally I only have time at night to analyst them. Please visit my blog frequently to get latest update.

No comments: