Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Recap for this week 4D Predictions !

I am far too happy to said that this has been a fruitful week and obviously this is just the beginning ! Check it up yourself and see who bring better 4D analysis then this blog. I started this blog because too many people are buying numbers with only "Pure" luck. This is what I call "Gambling away their money" as the probability is too low ! As for my numbers, I call it an "Investment" rather then "Gambling". In any investment, you need to perform a study before you make a decision of buying it. At least, you do your homework and if the decision doesn't turn up to be good, then keep improving till you are successful and finally "Rewards" will start to pay off. You are not buying "blindly" ! Do take note of this point in anything you are working on from time to time.

The resource put in for all the numbers which I have derived, lots of hardwork and resource intensive. Also, I will only release numbers which I think have high probability of opening and not "tic kum tic kum". Hope everyone appreciate this blog and always show appreciation if you strike to provide motivation support for me and fund for a better professional website.

Recap for this week:

009 miss 8 points direct - Open 4001 starter (Wednesday Draw)
5030 miss 1 point IBet - Open 4030 starter (Saturday Draw)
5399 miss 1 point from behind iBet - Open 5390 console (Saturday Draw)
9539 Strike Direct - Open 3rd Prize (Sunday Draw)
6569 strike iBet Starter - Open 9665 starter (Saturday Draw)
9790 miss 8 points direct - Open 9798 First Prize (Saturday Draw)(TOP 10 iBet numbes of the month)
9379 miss 3 points iBet - Open 6793 2nd Prize (Sunday Draw)
5596 miss 2 points and 3 points respectively - 5639 Console, 5359 Starter - Open Sunday Draw
4340 miss 4 points - Open 4047 Starter (Sunday Draw)

If you have bought Wedneday numbers :
4009 miss 5 points direct - Open 4004 starter
4030 miss 6 points iBet - Open 4004 starter.

If anybody who have 4D talent which numbers are near accurate as me, kindly let me know. I would like to partner with him. This is not a joke as 4DTalent has proven it on this blog.

Note: I would like to repeat that all my numbers are applicable for 3 draws and it is stated on my profile. Kindly take note ! To prove that people are following of what I have stated, I am asking those who has strike, please capture your ticket and send it to me. Any problem doing that, please let me know and I will help you.

Regards,
4DTalent

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

saturday's prediction but opened on sunday, how to consider as a win?

4DTalent said...

My blog did say numbers given are applicable for 3 draws.Please check it on my profile which state that !Anyway,I will post the ticket who has followed strictly and won together with me! This is to prove that people did follow according to what is stated !

Anonymous said...

4D talent's tips quite accurate, me have been following him and kenna every draw.

I striked from his 1523 (opened on 3 consecutive draws), his 6569 and today his 9395

4DTalent said...

Thanks for your support !Great and well done !

All,
If you have never strike, do not despair ! Please give constructive feedback, otherwise i will delete them as I am serious about it if you give invalid comment! Please take note.