Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4D Recap for today !

Quite disappointed for Singapore draw today as only number 7604 is close to my target of 7674 iBet. At least in Malaysia magnum draw, we are quite close. Surely we are on the right track. There is no such thing as 100 precent win but with hardwork, surely we will hit the target soon again.

Singapore:
7604 iBet miss by 7 points - Open console 7604.

Malaysia magnum:
4403 iBet miss by 8 points - Open Starter 8443.
0113 iBet miss by 5 points - Open Console 0118.

Let's hope for better luck next draw.

Regards,
4DTalent

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bought those numbers you published for 23/4/08 and lost quite a sum! Hope Sat & Sun will open those numbers!

Anonymous said...

4Dtalent, no problem. We understand. Please dont despair. Continue to contribute please.

4DTalent said...

Like what I said, if anybody can give you 100% strike rate, I hope you can recommend to me on who is this "God"! If you are negative and no patient type of person, then I would give you my sincere advise which is stop buying and save it in your bank. I would like to make it clear to everyone !

Anonymous said...

Well said. No point whining lah. All of us HOPE to winning only. Hope and luck is the element !

I must say that i enjoy your blog. Not many people come forward with all this info. And you are doing it FOC. I am sure you will get good returns in term of karma atmost. And I am sure you will and should get good returns in term of S$ from the winners. This is just humanity lah.

Keep up the good work. Cheers

4DTalent said...

Great! This is the Spirit and hope everyone strike ! Good Luck !

At the same time,if this blog bring benefits to you, please help to spread the good news.Sms about my site to your friends or somebody who bough 4D and Soccer. That will motivate me to keep going with this blog which I am serious about it !