Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, April 27, 2008

EPL - Everton vs Aston Villa - Won !

This write up going to be short as time is not on my side ! Inorder to hold the 5th spot, Everton have to win but they are meeting a club Villa who form have been very good and scoring like nobody business ! 15 goals in their last 3 matches ! At one point, Everton was chasing for fourth spot but now they are slowly moving down the ladder and have to challenge for a 5th spot with Villa.

Everton home form is good and not easy to be beaten but with Villa form,I don't believe Everton can win this match easierly. Instead, I believe both will share a point for this match. With the consideration, here my prediction:

Take Villa daw 5 pts
Final score 2:2. Congrats !



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I nv thought much of soccer betting. after your blog and they way u explain each game has gotten me quite interested. u surely have a passion for soccer huh. i want to bet too but totally unware how to. can you teach me

4DTalent said...

Perform a search on internet for Soccer betting guide and should have some idea after reading it. Also, check Singaporepools.com and you should find betting rules on soccer as well. My advise is that if this is your first time, then please check and study more before going into it. At the same time, invest small amount for a start to get a feel of it first. Cheers..