Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is Copycat ?

You know, they are so many copycat who only know how to copy ideas from other ! There is no creativity at all. I say one thing and he follow and counter the same idea ! Hmm...brain dead I suppose ! This is unlike 4DTalent.

Once numbers appearing on TOP3, how many will buy again? It is again commonsense...As I said, my golden spreadsheet is for your consideration and not showing how "Accurate" I am or to challenge anybody. It seem to me, they are people who setup blog for fun and not focusing on 4D forecast. Lots of unnecessary pictures on blog...Is making everyone shifting focus..I wonder how to strike 4D ? Are they really serious ? Think !

All followers, I will be back next month for more good news. Stay tuned. Good Luck.

No comments: