Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Google Advertisement ?

Sidetrack on 4D for this post since somebody ask me about google advertisements. I was amazed by somebody telling me that nobody support Google advertisements ! This clearly show either he knows nothing about google and internet or he don't even know how this world had changed. I was laughing with my friends and almost fell down from my chair. Let me ask simple and commonsense questions.

Who is the biggest internet search engine and giant now on internet ? Of course is Google. Do you know how much is google share price now? More then 400 US dollars per share. Do you know why they make tons of money ? Obviously is via Google AdWords program to promote products and services on the web with targeted advertising, and AdWords is the largest program of its kind.

If nobody support those banners and advertisements, then why companies from all over the world are using google as the advertising vehicle ? Is no brainer answer ! This post is to tell the facts which I am aware and nothing against anybody. I am telling the true ! Go to Google website and find out yourself.

Help to support our sponsors and this blog will still be free ! During bad times like now, I have decided to put onhold for whatever subscription packages which I have planned to help more people. When economy is good, then I will rethink on subscription package for my forecast service again. For the time being, enjoy the ride !

L
et's move on with more good news for Wednesday forecast. Good Luck.

No comments: