Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, May 29, 2009

60 Numbers Set ?

My fellow supporters told me somebody act like "Super" Intelligence but...."!
It is commonsense that when I show my numbers came after few draw on TOP3 doesn't not mean I am accurate for that draw! What my main focus on my message is about how you can use my golden spreadsheet for you to analyse further and strike your dream. They are people who always assume how intelligence he was by publishing other people articles ! Why not do a "MASTER" or PHD on 4D ? Write your own research articles on how I strike "BIG" "BIG" on 4D using 60sets numbers ?

What do you think when people give you 60 over sets(With permutation/IBET) and showing how good and intelligence he was ? Can he tell people he struck later after few draws ? The answer is simple no..and you already have the answer.

When people send testimonial and struck one of his 60 numbers,this is luck! When people send testimonial to him by merging 2 numbers into 1 and struck, is again "luck" ! Is not about how accurate on his forecast? He told people that others are "BIAS" but infact he himself is "BIAS" as well. This show every "Human Being" are "Bias" against ...... This is again commonsense !

Ok..Since I am a little free today, so got time to write this post as I got more better thing to do ! Good Luck.

Good luck.

No comments: