Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Service Tag with Conditions ?

Sidetrack again as I received more email from my followers ! Couple of my followers highlighted to me about other blogger highlighting free 4D forecast service but eventually put on their blog tag with donation guideline when winning. ( $118, $158, $178, $278, 338, 438 ...). Hmm ..What a way to make huge money ? Personally, this is greed ! Free service should not have any donation guideline like SG4Dlive.com. How people want to donate is up to them ! If you are happy with my service or want to motivate me, any amount given will make my day on the high note. The way what I am doing is the same as when you go to pray, just donate any amount you like to thank "Your Own God" or if you don't donate, pray to thank god or send a mail to motivate me will be good enough.

Good Luck.

No comments: