Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Power of 4DTalent - Struck 4152 2nd Prize!

Posted on Thursday and must read :
http://www.sg4dlive.com/2009/10/dont-miss-boat.html

Spoken with a 4D expert and one frequent disturbance(just kidding..always asking for numbers..)this week that 4152 will hit TOP3 and I specifically mentioned to them that it will be 100 percent. Exactly, we struck 2nd prize today. What a happy day for all !

Now, is free forecast service worse then paid subscription ? Will they advise you like I did to everyone? Am I boasting ? Check my blog from day 1 till now. You will then know exactly what this blog is all about. As I said, once I am focus and relax, you will have more good news.

One down, the next one will be 2173. Watch up for Wednesday(Big Sweep - Buy early !) and next few draws ! Send me your ticket if possible. Otherwise, share with me your joy. Good Luck.

No comments: