Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Saturday, October 3, 2009

4D Forecast Service ?

As you know, I am providing free 4D forecast numbers for 18 months and is still free ! If I am using computerize, then is just few button away to publish my numbers. Is so easy to do it but as you know, I am in favor of manual methodology with spreadsheet(Up till this moment !). I am using my heart and soul plus handwork to scrutinize every forecast numbers that I put on my blog.I spent countless hours doing that in order to derive those numbers. Is that an effort ? Is that sometime everyone will do it or how many will do it for free ? Is this 4D forecast blog worse then those 4D forecast service that you bought ? You have the answer. Free doesn't meant no good and free doesn't meant is for fun ! This is the only 4D Forecast blog which had been proven through track records and not boasting around ! You see it for yourself.

As I said, you are not going to strike all the times.If somebody told you he struck all the times, ask him to open up all the numbers on his blog(open to public but now is closed as you need to pay for it inorder to see those numbers) and put a challenge.

At times, when I am busy with work, I skip the draw rather putting something of no value add or just for the sick of putting it. Focus is critical when deriving those numbers. Secondly, is best to skip if not in good mood or bad day when forecasting 4D numbers. If you are on this blog for long, you know that I did put "HARDWORK" for my forecast numbers.

As I said before, if Paid subscription is good, go ahead but becareful not to burn a hole ! If free is lousy, you have a choice to source for your next 4D Master ! Problem is that my blog still keep seeing lots of people visiting it ?

I remember clearly and cannot be forgotten, a blogger told me that his 4D forecast blog is not going to challenge in any way to my free forecast service(Why should I be afraid ?) but now he is providing paid subscription ? Can you believe what he said ? Now he talk alot without any sensitivity to blogger who is operating the same ! He might had forgotten what he said !

When you write, know what you had written and be sensitive to other blogger as well ! You might indirectly trigger Blog wars from anybody who is challenging you. Cut it short, have it simple and never post when is not needed just to get your blog busy !

This is the blog which is transparent and open ! What you see is what you get ! Period.
Nothing hiding behind or closed blog. Stay tuned for more good news. Take note on 2173 and 1542..

Good Luck.

No comments: