Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Methodology in 4D Forecast !

Everyone got its own way of deriving numbers and nobody will be providing with all their "Hidden Secrets" to you ! Surely, they will keep the most critical ingredients to himself. Of course, those general strategy,tactics or analysis will be taught or open to public where most already known by 4D Master. As a new comer, surely you will find it useful but once you are like me, is nothing to me !

What I am most interested now ? Is to keep exploring ways and working with anybody who can supplement my forecast numbers to push for higher strike rate. If you are one of them, then send me your proposal what you had(you don't need to tell me your secrets) and we will put something even better for everyone who is visiting this blog.

Good luck !

No comments: