Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, April 6, 2009

Why SG4DLive 4D Forecast is different from the rest ?

First of all, I am focus on what I am providing ! Secondly,I have been doing such analysis for more then 10 years with 6 years intensive work on such forecast. Thirdly, is been proven as you can check it up on this blog! Of couse, I am not god to have 100% strike rate. Fourthly, I am not a new bird in this trade ! Lastly, I am not a flicker minded person where other blog kept changing on what they perceived their forecast is going to work and eventually discovered that his tactics/game plan, strategy got to change again.It really amaze me sometimes ! This is just something on top of my head to share with everyone. I spoken with one of my followers, I said the more forecast numbers you check from other blog, the more you will buy or miss TOP prizes numbers from SG4DLive.com. Eventually, he agreed that SG4DLive.com is the one he should be focusing and play smart. You can agree or disagree on my comments. You decide ! Good luck.

No comments: