Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Profit and Loss ?

Somebody ask why I didn't put a spreadsheet for Profit/Loss ? My answer is simple ! I am not as smart as him but eventually I will see what kind of losses for his monthly and weekly forecast will be. Pressure is on him to deliver. They are so many ways of investing in 4D and not only one way ! 4DTalent got its ways of winnning 4D and investing in 4D. Those are my tactics and game plan and I will not disclosed them. As I said so many times now, you choose number you like to buy and how you want to invest, you decide ! Money is yours win or loss ! As such, is prudent for each individual to think and play responsibility. Is crazy to take advise or follow exact from somebody where 4D by itself is not 100% strike rate no matter how smart your program or analysis.

Let me give some examples for recent followers who struck my numbers.
1. He just bought one number 3215 and struck direct.
2. He came to my blog recommended by somebody and just purchased one system number 9425 and struck.
3. Yesterday, this guy told me as I have been giving 9390 and 0993. His wallet got 30 dollars but got strong instinct, he bought it before 6pm and he won 600.

Above are smart investors to me ! Good luck and stay tuned for more good news.

No comments: