Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Profit/Loss ?

Let me share with you further on my thinking about Profit/Loss spreadsheet. Is good to have a spreadsheet for your personal Profit/Loss spreadsheet but keep it for yourself ! This is understood for everyone who do investment whether in 4D, shares, business and etc. Once you open up to the world, they are different interpretations can happened. If you can deliver, then good and carry on ! If you cannot deliver, then you know the consequences that people might come after. I will not go any further in detailed to explain. For those insist is right to do so, by all means ! I am not here to stop anybody from doing anything. Is just my 2 cents sincere advise !

When I setup this blog, my intention is to provide the best forecast such that it can benefits everyone! Do I have to challenge when I already have my own SG4Dlive followers ?This is not about challenging each other but rather you focus on what you are providing ! Do your stuff well and show people with few sets of forecast only ! Let people have a real chance of striking TOP3, Starter and Console prizes. The level of difficulty comes when you scale down to only few sets and to even strike on the day when forecast is given, is even harder. If you disagree, explain to me in email. !

I can only talk about Kumantong blog. He only gives one set of forecast for Singapore draw and he has been determined and focus on providing such although I got not much idea on his strike rate. At least, he is focus and insist to have only one set. Similarly to me, max 5-6 sets from day 1. If more then that, I rather go back and do my homework till I am ready.

Enough for putting too much in this topic and this will be my last post ! Today, again we are just so close. Review coming up. Good luck and hope everyone strike !

No comments: