Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

WIN3D and WIN4D ?

If you are reading my blog on numbers given every draw whether is for your analysis or buying, you will realized that striking 3D on TOP3 is nothing for me ! Read today review! I constantly hit that or just miss by 1-2 pts to strike 4D. Furthermore, I stick to only 5 or max the 6 set numbers. Is been no changes since I operate this blog ! When we talk about 4D and identifying 5-6 sets, striking TOP3 will never be the same anymore ! It will be more difficult to strike them. The theory is pretty similar to TOTO. When it come to strike 4 numbers with careful analysis is still possible but when you want to strike the 5th and Jackpot number, it will be many many more times difficult and the percentage of difficulty hitting them will have increased many fold !

If I am giving 70-80sets of Ibet/Permutation, I will be able to strike every draw but end of the day, is just doesn't make sense for you ! How intelligence you select, you will be only using your luck to strike them. Bear this in mind, just to provide you with more info regards to this since somebody ask me about probability for hitting 3D and 4D. At the same time, when you are analysing 4D, theory doesn't always work ! When analysing 4D, our head need to open out and think wide ! Never restrict numbers. Remember, as this will help you to be a better 4D forecaster !

This blog has been around for nearly one year and for those who have been on this blog from day 1 will know that I am putting alot of effort, brain juice to derive numbers. I operate this blog is not for fun but to help people who need them. I hope you appreciate what I am providing so far, I would like to hear your comments or feedback from you. You can send your feedback to me via email: 4dtalent@gmail.com. I will only response to those with constructive feedback. If you are sending email for fun, don't waste your time ! You got more better thing to do. Good Luck.

No comments: