Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, March 22, 2009

SG4DLive Morning Site Down !

Is very difficult to maintain a blog with 100 percent uptime without paying a single cent ! This blog is free as is from blogger and now is under google. We are fully dependant on them to provide the service for us. There is nothing much I can do about it except sending a ticket to their support for fixing the problem.

What you can do in the event SG4DLive.com is down ? You still have other ways to access my blog. Kindly take note on below as is important for you !

1. Once SG4DLive.com is down, I will switch it to backup domain http://sg4d.blogspot.com
Bookmark it ! If you are outside, you still can access my blog via wifi from your handphone.

2. You can access my mobile site from your handphone via GPRS OR WIFI. http://sg4dlive.swiftmob.com . Again, bookmark it on your phone.

Lastly, if you are those people who need to access web information instantly like me, which handphone you should be using? My recommendation which is the best so far: IPhone or G1. Good luck.

No comments: