Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, March 29, 2009

SG4DLive 1st Anniversary !

Time flies real fast ! This blog is exactly one year from the day I started blogging on 4D/TOTO forecast ! It has been a rewarding year for me ! I setup this blog with the intention of providing good forecast numbers where you can pick 1-2 sets to buy and whatever ways you like to buy. This is a credible and reputable blog where forecast numbers given are direct from 4DTalent effort. I have put in countless hours in my manual analysis and not just hitting 1-2 buttons effort for the forecast. They are so many people just simple using pure luck to win 4D but I am not ! As such, when you buy my 4D forecast numbers, it will far much much better then using your own luck. Of course, they are no such thing as 100% strike rate but with better analysis and focus, you will surely see the results ! Look at my past stats and you will know what I am talking about.

When I setup this blog, I don't expect so many visitors to visit my blog ! In one year, we have more then 100,000 visits. Without your support, I don't believe this blog will still be around. It is because with this in mind, I have pushed myself to provide this free forecast service for all. I hope you appreciate my effort and if you have any feedback, kindly get in touch with me via 4DTalent@gmail.com or tototalent at Skype. Good Luck.

No comments: