Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday 4D Forecast -1023 1423 8819 1524 1540

Get ready to HUAT all the way ! Good Luck ! Hope everyone huat ah !
Good day ! Today date is number 31th July 2010, hope we huat ah!Here we go with my lucky numbers and good luck to everyone. Hope we strike Big !Kindly take note.
Here is my first attempt to have my blog on your mobile phone. You just need to access via GPRS or wifi !

http://sg4dlive.swiftmob.com


Note: Good luck !
Kindly do the needful when you are on this blog to provide motivation for 4DTalent. Please support our sponsors.

Singapore 4D Direct:

1023 0123
1423 3241
8819 8891
1524 1542

Bonus:   1540 1054 

Hope "Cai Shen Yeh" can help us to win "Direct" !

iBet/Permutation: (Highest rating 1.1.8819 2.1023 3.1524 ) 1023 1423 8819 1524 Bonus:1540

For Malaysia Magnum , I found a good forecaster like me ! I know him for long..Here is the link:


Malaysia  Magnum Forecast:
http://4dprediction.blogspot.com


Hope "Cai Shen Yeh" can help us to win "Direct" !

Check my blog on "Financial management" and you decide what you want to buy. What I am providing here is just for your information "ONLY". Let's hope our God of Fortune continue to help us ! Kindly take note !

Good luck !
Regards,
4DTalent
*** It is against my policy to use my blog and nick names to promote any of your plan or marketing activity without asking the permission from the owner. I would not hasitate to take further action if that happened again. This is a friendly reminder and kindly take note.
** Kindly read my profile,Disclaimer and SG4Dlive.Com Blog FAQ if this is your first time on this blog ! Thank you ! ** Recommended to buy my numbers minimum for 2 draws and max 3 draws. There is no such thing as 100 precent strike rate predictions. Don't be scam by Master telling you such thing. This blog is free of Charge ! Live 4D/TOTO results are provided on best effort basis. I am not responsibly for any error published. Always check with official Singaporepools.com website. Kindly take note ! Everyone dreams of getting rich, however this website does not aim to promote gambling. My only aim is to provide useful information, predictions and lucky numbers to people who share the same interest. What I am providing here is just for your information ! Please exit from this blog if you are under 18 years old. thanks.

No comments: