Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, July 19, 2010

MondayTOTO Forecast !

Please do the needful when you are on this blog ! I am collaborating with TOTO Gurus and hope with partnership we can have better results and hit Jackpot one day. If you have good pairing or triple numbers for the draw itself, kindly let me know and we can work together to strike our Toto dreams! Hope my numbers can help everyone and use my numbers in any way you like to strike your dream. Good Luck ! Kindly support our Sponsors.Red - My Sys 8 Set!Green - My Sys 7 in Red



5 11 13  15 24 28 42 43 

5 14 15 16 21 35 43


Best pair: 5 42 or 11 35



You can contact 4DTalent via Skype : toto4dtalent or Gmail : 4DTalent@gmail.com to discuss on TOTO or 4D. I am normally online at night.Your decision to mix and match plus your own numbers to buy roll, system 7 or ordinary. Good Day and Good luck to all !From now on, I will put Toto numbers on the LED scroller for Toto, hope the scrolling bring us better luck and open the same ! Good Luck !Good Luck !

No comments: