Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Monday, September 28, 2009

Manual and Computerize Analysis or Both?

Just to recap on my method of deriving 4D forecast numbers. Below the archive URL.

http://www.sg4dlive.com/2008/05/sg4dlivecom-blog-faq.html


Every 4D master got its own way of analyzing and forecasting 4D. It doesn't matter whether you are using manual or computerize method OR BOTH. All got its pros and cons and there is no such thing as "Perfect" way of striking TOP3 prizes or any other prizes using any of the method everytime. Up till now, I still have not seen and convinced by anybody which can show me "transparently" and "Openly" on numbers forecast and their winning on their blog.

I am using manual method but that doesn't mean I am not using excel spreadsheet to keep track or using any other mean of analysing my 4D sets. The only thing which I am not using is commercial 4D software. Is very cheap to me in my eyes for me to purchase a copy but I believe in my own methodology as it had proven. There is up and down in forecasting and do not believe anyone that you can consistently keep striking prizes forever !

As far as concern, your return of investment on any 4D forecast service, 4D software you think that work for you, then just go for it ! One thing which you have to take note, never believe something which is "too good to be true" !

I believe in "Karma" ! Do it for free and share with everyone ! If you think my forecast is good for you, then send me some good words when struck. You are free to support any other blog which you think they are providing good 4D service but never invest huge amount of money just to obtain few forecast numbers as nobody can give you 100% strike rate or give guarantee on their forecast.

Good Luck.

No comments: