Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Free Service !

The main objective of my blog is all about providing good forecast numbers! The service provided is "Free". When setting up this blog, the focus had always been the same from day 1 ! When providing such free service, keep demanding or asking people to donate is not what it should be ! When you are providing free service, you should allow people to come to you with their own wish to donate or credit you with anything they wish. SG4Dlive is the only 4D forecast blog which offer such true "Free Service". I will encourage you to help me spread this blog to your friends, relatives, working colleagues and etc who are buying 4D/TOTO. Broadcast this blog to as many people as you like as to bring more happiness for more people when they struck. The more happiness you bring for people, the more you will strike !

Kindly take note that this post does not target a particular site, please do not use my nick name and website as your weapon to promote your plan. Please take extreme care ! I would not like to land on a Blog WAR which you have started and that is non of my business. Please be mindful on what you said as I did not specify any name or site in my post. Using my website and name without permission is against anybody policy and please do not assume anything from this post. Please kindly remove. This is a friendly reminder to whom of concerns !

Good luck and stay tuned for more good news.

No comments: