Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ya hoo...Congrats ! Striked 2nd Prize 2151 and Starter 8217(Sat Number)

Ya hoo...Congrats ! Striked 2nd Prize 2151 and 8217 Starter. I just spoken with one of my supporter this afternoon that if today you buy one or two numbers, then buy 2151 or 2090. It came as my forecast ! Furthermore, I told her got high chance ! This is 4DTalent which never disappoint all followers ! Appreciate if you could send me coffee token and your winning tickets to me. This will motivate me to give more accurate numbers and share with all people on your happiness..Do take note on 3rd Prize 2385, I give 2375. Good Luck.

Kindly support our Sponsors for the hardwork that 4DTalent put in. Thank you !

No comments: