Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Friday, December 26, 2008

Good Luck !

Good day !

Time to relax and review how you can do better in 2009 ! 2009 will be a challenging year but stay positive, you will weather through those challenges.

Taking this happy festive occasion, I will review and response to feedback. I have been consistant for 6 months when I am focus and keep striking, nobody talk much about it! Check my spreadsheet with winning stats right at the bottom of my blog. When bad run, people will start questioning. This is normal from human behaviour ! As I said, starting from now where I back with full focus and energy, it will be a different results altogether ! You already start seeing that for the past few draws and I am confidence that I will be back with even better forecast. By the way, do remember that this service is still "F.O.C" and we have 72,000 visits and 120,000 pages surfed from the day I operate this blog in April 2008! Think why people are still coming to this blog if it doesn't provide any value to them !

If you think you have consistant and rock solid forecast, please send me mail at 4dtalent@gmail.com and I will request you setup a blog with the same format and forecast. Let people judge how good you are and not just "TALK ONLY". Action speak louder then words !
Without analysing and by guessing, you strike the same as I did ? Show me if you have the capability.

Taking this opportunity, I wish everyone a happy and prosperous New year in 2009 ! Stay tuned and happy festive seasons ! Good Luck.

No comments: