Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

扁囚衣2630 成四星彩黃金號碼

This morning many Taiwan TV stations reported about Taiwan ex-president being custody and one of the news is that his Jail shirt Number 2630. You might be wondering why did I highlight this news? Did you see what is Singaporepools 4D second prize today ? 6230. Yes, is 6230. I was very busy with my work and miss the news till now when I watch the news. Otherwise, I might put up this number. This show numbers are open with big event happening in the world. Surely, those 4D crazy should strike this number either iBet or permutation. This is where most numbers are given by "Cai Shen Yeh" and not just purely with software stats or manipulation by balls, magnetic field and whatever. I will be reporting big event happening fron now on and so that you might strike them overnight and see the true for yourself on numbers on TOP3 ! Many numbers opened are due to environmental factors around you and world event happening. Good Luck.

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/081112/8/19can.html

No comments: