Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Story on 4DTalent Striking TOTO ! - Must Read !



I was just having a chat with a new 4D/TOTO follower who came to know about my site yesterday ! When we chat on TOTO, she was saying that my numbers given did open but of course not striking Jackpot. She continue saying that she bought ordinary quick pick and it appear that 2 set of my numbers 16 and 8 coexist on what I have given. I was telling her that this is normally what I did ! After buying my usual set of TOTO numbers, I will buy 1 dollar of quick pick ! If I see the same, I will mix and match with the ordinary ticket numbers on what I have just purchased. Today, I striked what I told her exactly !
Look ! When I bought the ordinary ticket, it appear both set having 21 and 24. First set 11 and second 39 is my numbers. As such, I bought 11 39 21 24 25 plus take 5 from one of my set which I have given and 3 from second ordinary set. Look at above 2 tickets and you will know what I mean !
Eventually, I striked 90 dollars out of such method ! Try it, you might strike Jackpot one day ! This is my second times striking from such method ! Good Luck !

No comments: