Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yahoo..Congrats ! We striked 1209 Second Prize(Sunday Number).We striked again. Winning continue...




Above 2 top3 tickets plus one console. This is a small player but he is more then happy of striking non stops with 4DTalent ! This horse is not going to stop for this month ! 4 striked in a row now. Is just the beginning ! Stay tuned for more good news ! As I have repeated few times now, even we have striked 2 TOP3 till now, I strongly believe and confident that we have another 1-2 more chances to hit TOP3.

You can see from here, what I said, I will make it happened ! Again, going to repeat one more time, when my timing is right, I will striked non stops ! I will return to the form back in April and May this year. Have a look at my records !

If you are a long time follower on this blog, you should have know that this blog is not like another 4D/TOTO blog where it provide transparency, true and real stuff ! Check it up yourself if you are skeptical about it !

Appreciate if you could send me your winning tickets to share the happiness with everyone.
Good Luck !

No comments: