Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Congrats !Striked 2381 Permutation First Prize

I am going to tell you a story today ! If you have been on my blog for quite a while, you will know that I have been giving this number on and off for the past 2-3 months. Did I give up ? The answer is no. Did I hate it ? No..I love it ! The answer is simple because I know this number is 100 percent sure to open and the longer it didn't open, I start to invest more..So..today is the reward day and happiest moment that I had ! Is overdue !

This story tells me and everyone to be focus and patience ! Never give up ! Fight the war till you win. There is a reason that I love 123x and 123x is money making number that all have to learn. I know couple of guys commented giving such numbers but the logic behind is that you will win lots of money on such numbers! Is stupid to give up such numbers and opportunity ! Anyway , is you who decide on how to invest and win them ! What I am giving here is just for your information.

By the way, remember on 7745 which I have given sometime ago that this number will come anytime within next 2 months. Stay tuned !
http://www.sg4dlive.com/2008/07/super-duper-number.html

This blog has been operating for nearly 5 months now and every month we sure to strike one TOP3 minimum. Check my blog and see to believe ! If you striked this number, please share your happiness with me and everyone by Sending me your winning tickets. Happy Happy all the way ! Good luck !

No comments: