Welcome to 4D $G4DLive-A blog to educate and Win SG4D/MY4D/ToTo Forecast F.O.C & Good Lobang!

Google Search

Google

SG4DLIve

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Super Duper Number !

Today I am very happy that we striked both Singapore and magnum 4D. Since I am in a happy mood, I will releasing this number for anybody who has heart and faith to follow till open ! I strongly believe this number iBet or direct will open within next few draws or the most less then 2 months ! For those who don't buy all my numbers , this is a good opportunity that you take this as a test of 4DTalent power ! This number is what I start giving last few draws:

iBet and Direct: 7475 7745

Once it open, I will let everyone knows about this number "Secret" !
Let's hope this number open as predicted ! Huat ah ....

No comments: